4-in-1 Vanilla Plus Toddler Tricycle
Vanilla+ Tricycle Highlights
Patented effortless one haded steering
Parent/child steering mode
The Vanilla Plus toddler tricycle is designed to help your child develop motor skills, confidence, and balance as they learn to ride independently. With its adjustable configuration going from a push tricycle for infants to a full toddler tricycle, the Vanilla Plus suits kids from the ages of 15 months to 3 years old.
- Touch steering technology
- Multiple configurations
- Parent/child control mode
- Sunshade canopy
- High-back support
- Additional storage space
We want you to love what you got! Your 30-day return period will begin on the day your smarTrike is delivered.
smarTrikes are built for adventures. Every product purchased on smarTrike.com comes with a 2-year warranty.
Ride with the best
"We have nothing to prove and these awards prove that"
Best innovative toy
Trusted worldwide by parents
Parents' favorite products
Innovation, design & high quality
Patented touch steering
As seen on
What are the recommended ages for this product?
Do you know if this trike is foldable?
Does this trike have a weight limit?
Can I get replacement parts for my trike?
Does my trike come with any storage?
What kind of safety belts come with the trike?
- LBL. B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoit's brilliant!
This is such a cute, sturdy little bike. We bought it for our grandsons 1st birthday. He LOVES it!My hubby made a mistake during assembly and damaged a part (his mistake not the bike). We messaged the Amazon seller who was quite helpful then at their suggestion messaged the company directly to see about getting a new part. They very quickly and more than satisfactorily addressed the issue at their expense. Over and above excellent customer service and a great little bike!
- RRosemaryI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoBest thing I have bought my daugther
Me and my little daughter like it very much
- MFM. F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agokids enjoy
Overall a great first trike. I liked the seat cushion/backing, however, we took it off since it was not better secured and was more in the way.
- DBDiana B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agolove this little trike
Very pretty and cute. The seat is very small and not comfortable fir more the 10 min walk.
- PBPheobe B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGood quality.
Most pieces just snap together or already had the hardware needed to do so. My 22M old seems o love this thing. It has multi stages but were on stage 1. It does appear to tip over if the child is leaning in it crazily, but that would happen regardless on any bike.
- JPJane P.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoExcellent just as expected
We installed it in less than 5 min. Super smooth to drive and it looks cool. We love it and baby loves it even more.
- JBJazlyn B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoMy nephew absolutely loves his tricycle stroller
This trike was a birthday gift for our 2 yard old grandson.It assembled without any difficulties
- SCSelena C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agobeautiful condition
- RSRiver S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLove this
My kid loves it
- MMMeghan M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoit's brilliant!
My son love this. I bought it when he was around 8 months and it was perfect. We use it for our morning walks in the park