Limited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller Trike
STR7 Stroller Trike Highlights
Patented effortless one handed steering
Stroller safety certification
Modular multi-stage design. 6 products in 1!
The two STR7 designs from Kelly Anna go hand-in-hand and tell the story of early development in young children.
- Effortless one-handed steering
- The only stroller-certified stroller-trike
- Shock absorbers to provide the smoothest ride and protect your child from obstacles along the way
- Take control or give your kids control of the trike with the press of a button.
We want you to love what you got! Your 30-day return period will begin on the day your smarTrike is delivered.
smarTrikes are built for adventures. Every product purchased on smarTrike.com comes with a 2-year warranty.
Kelly Anna works and collaborates with international brands regularly, from products to murals, clothes, shoes, and so much more, and is well-known for her bold use of color and the empowering messages integrated into her art.
Making it the most advanced stroller trike in the world, the STR7 is packed full of patented technological features such as smarTrike's effortless one-handed steering, front wheel shock absorber, multi-stage modular design, and folding mechanism.
Designed to grow
Adapts with your kids throughout every stage of their childhood
Ride with the best
"We have nothing to prove and these awards prove that"
Exceptional product design
Best innovative toy
Trusted worldwide by parents
Innovation, design & high quality
Can I get replacement parts for my trike?
The smarTrike Support Team will be happy to help you order any available replaceable part for your Trike! Just contact us at email@example.com
What makes this product special?
In addition to all it's patented features (effortless one-handed steering, parent/child steering modes, shock absorbers, etc.), the STR7 Imagine and Explore are limited edition pieces of art designed by London-based artist and designer Kelly Anna.
Does this trike have a weight limit?
Our trikes are designed to hold up to 38 lb.
Does this trike come with brakes?
Yes, It has a rear-wheel brake system.
Does the trike have a reclining option?
Yes! The seat can recline up to 120 degrees.
What is the recommended age for the STR7?
The recommended ages for this product are 6 - 36 months.
Does my trike come with any storage?
Yes! The STR7 includes a large storage bag and a small parent bag.
- RHRosie H.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller TrikeI recommend this productChild Age April 2022Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product!
I love the design! It looks sooo stylish. My little girl loves it too! I bought this for her 1 birthday present. 100% satisfactionSUsmartrike USA2 months ago
Thank you for choosing a smarTrike product for your baby, she's so cute 😍️
Have a wonderful time triking with her.
Regards, the smarTrike team
- JFJana F.Verified ReviewerReviewingLimited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller TrikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agostylish, compact, easy to use and loads of fun
This has now replaced our travel pram! so easy to get in and out of the car and so fun for our 18 month old that she never wants to get out of it! I couldn't believe the quality either and the sun canopy provides so much protection! the added caddy and storage bag is a lifesaver when it comes to quick trips to the shops! hands down MUST BUY for anyone with littles that want something that will grow with their babies!
- KHKRISTINE H.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller TrikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agocrazy cute!!!!
OUR 15 MONTH OLD GRANDBABY LOVES THIS FINE RIDESUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Kristine, Thank you for your review, have fun triking with your grandbaby! Regards, the smarTrike team
- SBShanaee B.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller TrikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe perfect ride!
Overall, I love how light and easy the trike is during my walks. My toddler loves it and has even taken a nap each time we’ve gone for a stroll. The only thing I would change is the button to adjust the handle. Other than that, it’s wonderful and I can’t wait to grow into it. I have a 1.5 year old.SUsmartrike USA1 year agoHiShanaee, Thank you for your review of the STR7, we are happy to hear that you and your little one enjoy your trike. You are welcome to contact us at any time shall you require assistance with any of the trike's features your remark about the handle button has been forwarder for a review to our design team. Have a wonderful day! Regards, the smarTrike team
- PCPam C.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition: smarTrike x Kelly Anna STR7 Stroller TrikeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoFootrest
We do love this trike for our granddaughter but was disappointed in how far down the footrest was. She is in the 66% for height but at 1 year old she her feet are almost four inches above these good rests. She doesn’t like the platform for younger babies, so I’m disappointed that she really won’t be able to use this trike for many months, maybe a year.SUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Pam, Thank you for choosing smarTrike for your granddaughter, we are sorry to hear that she's not comfy in her new trike. We hope that as she grows, she'll have a lot of fun riding it. Your valuable review is forwarded to our design team, as we always strive to improve and perfect our products. Have a wonderful day!