6-in-1 STR5 Stroller Trike
STR5 Stroller Trike Highlights
Patented effortless one handed steering
Stroller safety certification
Modular multi-stage design. 6 products in 1!
The STR5 starts out as a stroller designed for babies as young as 9 months and grows with your child in 6 stages, finally turning into a fully independent trike.
- Effortless one-handed steering
- The only stroller-certified stroller-trike
- Goes from stroller to trike in seconds
- Shock absorbers to provide the smoothest ride and protect your child from obstacles along the way
- Tool-free assembly - just a few clicks and you're ready to roll!
- Take control or give your kids control of the trike with the press of a button.
We want you to love what you got! Your 30-day return period will begin on the day your smarTrike is delivered.
smarTrikes are built for adventures. Every product purchased on smarTrike.com comes with a 2-year warranty.
Ride with the best
"We have nothing to prove and these awards prove that"
Best innovative toy
Trusted worldwide by parents
Parents' favorite products
Innovation, design & high quality
Designed to grow
Adapts with your kids throughout every stage of their childhood
Guide the way with a touch of a finger
The smoothest ride you can get
Keep them safe
As seen on
Does this trike have a reclining seat?
Can I get replacement parts for my trike?
Does this trike have a weight limit?
Does my STR5 trike come with any storage?
What are the recommended ages for the STR5 trike?
Does the trike come with brakes?
- KSKhanh S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 months agoCould be better.
Would love to give the 5stars if the canopy be firm and nicer than now. However my baby is loving and enjoying it.SUsmartrike USA9 months agoHi Khan, Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear your baby is loving the STR5. For any need, we are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Easter! Regards, the smarTrike team
- TSTreasa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago6 in 1 stroller
Love the stroller/trike. Easy assemblySUsmartrike USA10 months agoHi Treasa, Thank you for sharing your review, we're happy that you're happy! Regards, the smarTrike team
- DADavid A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoHow to Register?
I can't figure out how to register my new purchase. I tried to create an account but the ReCaptcha does not work. Please help. Thanks.SUsmartrike USA10 months agoHi David, Thank you so much for your important feedback! Our tech team is looking into the matter. Could you try to register from a different browser? If for any reason the issue persists, please email us at email@example.com, we are at your service and will be happy to assist at any time. Have a wonderful weekend! Regards, the smarTrike team
- AZArsal Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat tricycle
Great customer serviceSUsmartrike USA10 months agoHi Arsal, Thank you for your review, we are happy to be at your service! Regards, the smarTrike team
- LMLaura M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoSmart trike
It’s been great! Our baby loves to ride in it and to hold onto the handle bars. So glad we purchased this for her first birthday!SUsmartrike USA10 months agoHi Laura, Thank you for sharing your review, have a fantastic time triking with your girl! Regards, the smarTrike team
- KCKerri C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBest bang for your buck
I did a lot of research on this tricycle. Comparing it to the Doona and Bentley tricycles and truly this is the best one.SUsmartrike USA10 months agoHi Kerri, Thank you for choosing smarTrike and sharing your experience, enjoy triking with your little one! Regards, the smarTrike team
- MLMelissa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoShe LOVES it!
My almost 1 year old granddaughter loves her smartrike! The stroller/bike was one of the best purchases I’ve made for her. I’m putting this item on my list of possible baby shower gifts from now on!SUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Melissa, Thank you for sharing, we are delighted to learn that your granddaughter is enjoying her trike! Enjoy this wonderful time with her, and have a fantastic day. Regards, the smarTrike team
- NMNancy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy baby loves it
I have an 11 month old who loves her smarTrike. I picked the STR5 because it has the foot rest for babies. My baby leaves her feet up relaxed as I push her around. I cannot speak about the tricycle because we have only been able to push her around but it’s overall great quality I would recommend it. If you have a baby I would suggest the smarTrike that has the feet rest so your baby doesn’t have their feet dangling.SUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Nancy, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are delighted to see that your precious baby girl is having fun with her new STR7. Have a wonderful holiday season! Regards, the smarTrike team
- KFKiri F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy daughter likes it
Does what is advertised. Easy to put together. Not bad to fold upSUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Kiri, Thank you for choosing smarTrike and posting your review. Have a great holiday season! Regards, the smarTrike team
- FWFran W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
We bought this for our one-year-old granddaughter. She no longer liked being pushed in a big stroller and seems to love the open-air freedom that she has with the trike. She can dangle her feet (or put them up on the footrest) and grab the handlebars which allows her to move around while safely being being buckled in. Well made and we plan to purchase the scooter or balance bike next as she is now walking.SUsmartrike USA1 year agoHi Fran, That's wonderful, thank you for sharing! We are so happy to hear that your granddaughter is having fun developing her motor skills on the STR5. Enjoy this wonderful time with your girl. Regards, the smarTrike team