smarTrike Training Trampoline, 3 in 1:
- Ball Pit - Encourages the children to move their body and stimulate their senses. For indoor and outdoor use. Suitable for children from 10 months of age.
- Practice as your child grows, the ball pool easily transforms into a fun trampoline with a safety bar for little ones to hold onto enabling extra balance. Encourages rhythmic bouncing, builds strength and engages kids to a fun whole-body activity!
- Free style around the age of 3, children gain confidence and have a better control of their body. The handle bar is removed, so children can enjoy endless and independent bouncing fun! The 3-in-1 Trampoline offers great value and grows with the child in 3 stages! Children can jump, bounce and play all year long.
- High Performance Trampoline - Ultra elastic bungee for an even bounce
- Safety bar - soft handle for little ones to easily grip. Prevents child from flipping over
- Elastic mat with strong spring system for even bounce
- Patented quick and easy assembly
- Ready for play - right out of the box
- Foldable for easy storage at home
- Recommended for ages 10 months to 5 years
Build your child's balance, coordination and strength with smarTrike's 3 in 1 trampoline. This product helps children gain confidence, and perform more complex physical activities. This 3 in 1 activity center trampoline allows children to build confidence while he/she is practicing his jumps on the trampoline using the padded safety bar. When they are confident enough and ready to jump on their own, the bar detaches easily and they can jump freestyle. This unique 3 in 1 trampoline can be used all year round both indoors and outdoors! smarTrike 3 in 1 Trampoline features Design for both indoors and outdoors, Foldable trampoline for easy storage, Patented quick and easy assembly, Safety bar with easy grip handle strategically located to avoid tipping over, Ultra-elastic bungee for even bounce Ultra-durable UV resistant mat, TPR soles for indoor use.
smarTrike® 3 i...Build your child's balance, coordination and strength with sma...