Return and Warranty Policy Information
Return Policy and Warranty Information
We take quality seriously when it comes to both our products and our customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your functioning product, in its original packaging pursuant to the following terms by initiating a return process via email@example.com.
The 30 day return period will begin on the day your smarTrike is delivered. A prolonged 60-day return window will only be available for items purchased in the month of November.
- Return and refund requests will only be honored for items purchased on smartrike.com.
- Items must be in brand new condition as received; in the original packaging, including the packing slip, and all included accessories.
- smarTrike will provide a courier label for all qualifying smartrike.com returns; do not send the returned item independently.
- Shipping charges for both delivery and returns are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued directly to the payment method used at the time of your purchase.
- Please allow 3 business days for our warehouse to process your returned package(s) upon arrival.
- Once we have processed and confirmed your refund, the amount of time necessary for your refund to reach your account varies from payment method to payment method and is unrelated to smarTrike customer support. For more information please contact your payment methods support team.
- For items NOT purchased on smartrike.com, please contact the support team of the vendor you used.
We want you to be pleased with your smarTrike purchase. If you receive a product that is not functioning properly, please contact our dedicated Customer Service department via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At smarTrike, we make innovative, high quality products for toddlers and children. We warrant our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period (from the date of initial purchase) stated in the product’s booklet (sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). If such a defect is discovered during the limited warranty period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
2-Year Guaranteed Limited Warranty. smarTrike grants you a guaranteed 2-year warranty in lieu of the period stated in the product’s booklet, if you register your product with smarTrike via Product Registration. If the product was purchased from smartrike.com, it is automatically valid for the guaranteed 2-year warranty, with no need to register.
Replacement Parts. Some replacement parts may be available for purchase after the limited warranty expires or not covered. Please contact us or send an email to email@example.com for details.
Limitations. The limited warranty is as provided in the product’s booklet, and does not cover claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow the instructions on installation, maintenance and use, abuse, alteration, involvement in an accident, and normal wear and tear. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Some states do not allow an exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, therefore, that limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THE CUSTOMER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN OR IN THE BOOKLET, IS TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. IN ANY EVENT, RESPONSIBILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
For warranty service or replacement part information please contact us:
via contact us, or by writing to us to:
smarTrike Customer Care, Regal Logistics
1980 Technology Dr Ste C Charleston, SC, 29492, United States