6-in-1 STR7 Stroller Trike
STR7 Stroller Trike Highlights
Patented effortless one handed steering
Stroller safety certification
Modular multi-stage design. 6 products in 1!
The world’s most advanced stroller-trike, the STR7 starts out as a stroller designed for babies as young as 6 months and grows with your child in 6 stages, finally turning into a fully independent trike.
- Effortless one-handed steering
- The only stroller-certified stroller-trike
- Goes from stroller to trike in seconds
- Shock absorbers to provide the smoothest ride and protect your child from obstacles along the way
- Tool-free assembly - just a few clicks and you're ready to roll!
- Take control or give your kids control of the trike with the press of a button.
We want you to love what you got! Your 30-day return period will begin on the day your smarTrike is delivered.
smarTrikes are built for adventures. Every product purchased on smarTrike.com comes with a 2-year warranty.
Ride with the best
"We have nothing to prove and these awards prove that"
Best innovative toy
Trusted worldwide by parents
Parents' favorite products
Innovation, design & high quality
Designed to grow
Adapts with your kids throughout every stage of their childhood
Guide the way with a touch of a finger
The smoothest ride you can get
Keep them safe
As seen on
Can I get replacement parts for my trike?
Does this trike have a weight limit?
Does the trike come with brakes?
Does the trike have a reclining option?
What are the recommended ages for this STR7 Folding Pushchair Trike product?
Does my trike come with any storage?
- CC.CarterI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoit's brilliant!
Thr bike is in beautiful condition. Its quite stiff but I'm assuming that's because its new so will see as time goes along!Other than that it's brilliant!
- YCY. C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoI could carry her around
I love this stroller. My granddaughter loves going to the flea market with me, but at 4 years old, it's hard to keep a hold of her hand, when she's antsy or I'm looking at something, and am using my hands, and there is no way I could carry her around. I opted for a stroller. After doing some research and reading reviews, I chose this one. I have used this stroller daily for 2 weeks now, both around town, and going to the flea market. I highly recommend this stroller for any parents or grandparents to have.
- JSJoshua S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agofirst stroller he actually wants to be inI
I love the color, its easy for me to control, close and so far clean. The sun covers my son very well. He weighs 30lbs and is 2yrs old. This is the first stroller he actually wants to be inI also like it has his small snack n juice tray and i also have mine for my cup. Was a very good buy..its a great stroller.
- CMChance M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoMy toddler loved it!!!
My toddler loved it!!! Easy to assemble and light to handle. My daughter was able to fit perfectly comfortable in it and she almost 2.Took me 5 minutes to assemble.
- MPMarybet P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSturdy
It's easy to assemble and sturdy I feel it is value for money my 2 year old loves it.
- ASAaliyah S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agovery comfy for baby.
Easy to use, and put together. Very nice gift for mom to be! Looks very high end! And very comfy for baby.
- FFabianI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoawesome
It's a bit spendy, yes, but it's worth it.Tires are awesome, super easy to assemble.
- STSilas T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoOur toddler enjoys
Our toddler enjoys going for a ride. She is still very young to reach pedals.It is a little bit hard to get it straight or remove from straight position.It did fit in a suitcase.
- IIngridI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove
So far so good my 1 yr old loving the trike!
- CPCassie P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agomy favorite thing
I was on the fence whether to get this stroller or not...didn't know if it was totally necessary. I have a 3 year old and an infant. Holy smokes this stroller is my favorite thing.